CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT – Telescopes, Optical & Outdoor
We are looking for a customer service assistant to help us in our department. If you like telescopes, optics and outdoor items and you enjoy talking and providing assistance on the phone, then this is the job for you. Here is the job description:
Customer Service Assistant – SERVICE DEPARTMENT
Tasco Sales AUST PTY LTD – (TSA)
Location: Brookvale, NSW
TSA is one of Australia’s longest standing speciality optical and outdoors providers, with over 50 years’ trade experience and over 30 staff Australia wide, we represent international partners such as Sky-Watcher, Meade, Bushnell as well as bieng a specialised outdoor and defence subdivision.
TSA is seeking an experienced customer service assistant to work with our service / repair department with Administration and Customer relations.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT – Service Department.
- Part Time Opportunity with future full time potential.
- Secure and Growing Company
- Diverse and Challenging Role
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 7.30am – 5pm (hours TBC) (Friday half day)
- Answering inbound sales calls, greeting guests.
- Responding to customer enquiries (via email, phone, fax)
- Assisting the Service team and arranging return authorities.
- Other customer service tasks as required.
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- Good knowledge of telescope parts.
- Proficient mechanical and repair skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Australian residency.
An immediate start is advantageous but not essential. The remuneration offered will be commensurate with your skills and experience. To apply for this position, please forward your resume to: